View Single Post
Old 18th February 2016
Here for the gear

took some more pics now, image 2+3 show input tranny NEUTRIK NTM1 in the "Theatre" Input module, soldering side shows the holes for the links that placed when no transformer is fitted. img 4+5 show the "programming" the number of Grp/Mtx Modules. pic 6 shows the changing in the EBO for usage with output trafos (only matrix) my grp O/Ps are still elctronically balanced. you can see the place for the trimpot (with 3 holes) which is no longer needed for balancing the circuit. pic 7 shows the changes in (my) Aux Modules for using with trannys (1 resistor and 1 cap is missing in the circuit) don't know why its different to the MTX module, pic 8 shows the programming whether its an AUX or Foldback Module

O/P trannys are simple inserted in the signal path between the connector on the PCB and the board where all the XLR/Phono connectors are mounted on the backplate

as you can see, i have a 16mono Theatre In/8stereo In/ 8 AUX Returns/ 8 Grp/MTX/ 4 Foldback/4 AUX send configuration.

mods I did by myself:
-add phantom power for the talkback mic
-AUX sends of the subgroup section are changed to post insert (I can now use the insert returns as additional line level I/P if needed, and have them pre fade, for monitor/cue purposes

for more questions contact me!!
cheers Jörg
Attached Thumbnails
DDA Console Transformer Retrofit ???'s-img_2623.jpg   DDA Console Transformer Retrofit ???'s-img_2625.jpg   DDA Console Transformer Retrofit ???'s-img_2626.jpg   DDA Console Transformer Retrofit ???'s-img_2627.jpg   DDA Console Transformer Retrofit ???'s-img_2628.jpg  

DDA Console Transformer Retrofit ???'s-img_2629.jpg   DDA Console Transformer Retrofit ???'s-img_2633.jpg   DDA Console Transformer Retrofit ???'s-img_2634.jpg  

Last edited by kptpeters; 22nd February 2016 at 04:25 PM..