View Single Post
Old 19th September 2015
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusdemuth View Post
mathieujm, you wrote the mics are "not stable". Feel free to explain what you mean. MBHO mics are entirely handmade in Germany by Mr. Haun and Mr. Schneider (formerly Schoepps) and we offer a lifelong warranty on our mics to the original owner, which includes re-calibration of capsules etc. in case they are not matched anymore.

Please get in touch either with MBHO directly ([email protected], mbho.de, or Dan at Dale Pri Audio, NYC, our US distributors) for any questions in case you have pair which is not on sync anymore (if I understand the "unstable" correct?).
Markus, my MBHO experience is 10 years old. I used the MB648, the KA100D, KA200 and KA300.I had to send back to MBHO my 100D and 300 because the response changed with time and they were not paired anymore. Sometimes it was ok and sometimes not (humidity sensibility ????) I have to say that the service was really great : all my capsules were changed (or repaired ?) free of charge several years after buying them. The lifetime warranty is a reality with MBHO.
I have made great recordings with them (some extracts are here), but then I have choosed other brands.