View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2015
Part number: 100K-CM-TERM

No link but it's a specialty product. Best to call Rapco over at and find a retailer you can purchase from. They don't do direct sale. In my case I got guitar center to call in an order for me since they have an account with Rapco.

You can also find a tech to solder bleed resistors from the transformer to ground.

I don't think it's as much of a problem if you don't have an output transformer, however I've been told that modern transformer less gear uses bleed resistors to ground from the output capacitors.