View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2014 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by nms View Post
If you hear these kind of claims it's better to at least go check out their website to actually have some idea of the product, rather than assume one way or another based on past lower priced offerings alone. That's equally true the other way around. If you did you'd see they're a higher build quality than anything they've ever done. Nobody here is talking about specs alone, as these boxes have been out since the summer. You can pass audio through its converters with less distortion than any unit below the Symphony and it's very comparable, for reasons I already mentioned regarding the similarities between them.

<edit:>

Has anyone here noticed this? Despite my feelings on the inherent flaws and the way it's implemented, the remaining null testing thread has the Symphony & 16A measuring nearly identical. Results this close are usually only seen when comparing two of the same unit:......
Ive been to the website, I've read the details. Like I said it specs well. I know these are their new flagship level boxes. Have you used them to make music yet?