The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The N72 delivers the unmistakable character of the highly sought-after Neve single-ended, class A, transformer-coupled console modules. The N72 has become especially popular with digital recordists, since many feel it provides a certain warmth and color that can greatly benefit the hyper-accurate quality of digital recording. The basic circuitry of the N72 is essentially the same as that of the BA183 modules used in the 1272, 1073, and other Neve modules, and from a sonic perspective is virtually indistinguishable from an original Neve.

Discussions

Affordable LDC Microphone With Multiple Voicings

I am waiting to receive the Warbler I and IV. I may record a sample/s (Singing/Guitar) through a UA710 or wait until I receive and build SCA N72 and J99, either way Ill post it/them here.

View Post

HW Worth Owning for Mixing Hybrid?

... 2x Hairball FET500/A 2x SoundSkulptor 5176 2x The Don Classics 250 Neve 33609J/D 2x AML 2254 PCB Grinder MS VECA (ssl) SeventhCircleAudio 4x A12 & 4x N72 2x AML Pultec Manley Pultec SPL TD4 2x CAPI rack with 2x Kush Elektra, 2x DIYre Colour 70s 4x SoundSkulptor MP5.73 2x SoundSkulptor EQ5.73 2x CAPI VP28 2x SoundSkulptor MP5.66 2x Antelope Audio Orion32 Still on the soldering desk: 2x RackNeve PYE 2x RackNeve Zener 2x Don...

View Post

New Studio Space, New Gear...

Thanks for your reply, please do not apologise for the detail - it is extremely helpful. I will definitely take your advice on the purchases for the tube LDC and I am also considering investing in a work horse dynamic for bass, guitar etc. In the end I am going to order a 76-KT purely...

View Post