The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

A modern classic, Sennheiser’s reference class HD 800 headphones deliver sound that is as natural as possible and true in every detail. Improving on a seemingly perfect formula is not a task undertaken lightly, but Sennheiser’s engineers have succeeded in enhancing still further the sound reproduction in the open, circumaural HD 800 S.

Discussions

Bored with the norm ... any questions?

...Columbus Ohio. We Skype every day and share google docs, spreadsheeets, email, etc. I've not listened to my HD800s in a year. Probably should sell them while they're worth something! I can't think headphones are anyone's first, second or third choice once they have built a great...

View Post

What are your favorite headphones in the mastering room.

I especially like Sennheiser HD600 and HD800S. Also liked Audeze LCD-X when I tried them, but didn't felt confortable wearing them, as they are heavy as hell.

View Post

Sennheiser HD 800 S - Just buy them

...piece of gear that has implored me to log onto this forum in the past year has been the Sennheiser HD 800 S headphones. They (relatively) cost a lot of money, but they only seem expensive when you think about them in terms of "headphones". The phones actually exude value. They provide a level of...

View Post