The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

In the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 the Reference Class.. Sennheiser HD650 Features Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones Systems with narrow tolerances (+/-1 dB), hand-picked in pairs High-quality titanium/silver finish Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players

Discussions

Best mixing headphones!

I still want to try the SoundMagic HP200 as these are meant to be similar to HD600 and HD650's but in UK, can get for only £99 or £139.

View Post

Yamaha MODX

...what the real-life differences of the MODX and Montage are, and how they feel in use. I took my Sennheiser HD650 headphones with me, because I have over 10 years of experience of how they sound. I have never played any other Yamaha synths than CS2x and CS6x over 10 years ago, so both...

View Post

Best mixing headphones!

A mix of both. So the variance is exaggerated after switching after longer listening sessions on one vs the other. I think the headphones I use the most are 650's, m50x/m40x, and then the dt770 80ohm. I have dt1990's, and as technically impressive as they are, I find myself using the others more. Especially for...

View Post

Video Guides