The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The HD 600 is an audiophile-grade open dynamic hi-fi/professional stereo headphone. The advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves resulting in a clean sound free of artifacts and acoustical disturbances. The HD 600 is a fantastic addition to a hi-fi stack or dedicated listening room, and is a favorite among mastering engineers worldwide. FEATURES High-quality open metal mesh grilles deliver extremely transparent sound Computer optimized magnet systems minimize harmonic and intermodulation distortion Extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils ensure excellent transient response Neodymium ferrous magnet systems ensure optimum sensitivity and an excellent dynamic response Exceptionally natural, spatial and accurate sound Detachable, OFC copper cable Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty

Discussions

Best mixing headphones!

These are great for checking the low end but there are better options for mixing. I would again suggest the ATH R70x. Second would be the HD600.

View Post

Mixing on Monitors versus Headphones

Grab a measurement mic like the cheap Behringer and download Room Eq Wizard. Send your results to GIK and buy the traps they recommend. THEN think about upgrading monitors.

View Post

Best mixing headphones!

A mix of both. So the variance is exaggerated after switching after longer listening sessions on one vs the other. I think the headphones I use the most are 650's, m50x/m40x, and then the dt770 80ohm. I have dt1990's, and as technically impressive as they are, I find myself using the others more. Especially for...

View Post

Video Guides