The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Closed-back Circumaural Headphones with Folding Design and 32dB of Acoustic Isolation

Discussions

Flat headphones = crap mixes

... I bought the HD600's, which are regarded as pretty flat (in comparison to others like the Beyer DT990 or Senn HD280). However. Every mix I do with the DT990 or the HD280 sounds better than mixes on the HD600's. I think there is some flawed logic when it comes to headphones and monitors in general....

View Post

Best mixing headphones!

I went from Senn HD280's which were closed to the Beyer DT990 Pros and felt a big difference. It may just be psychological because the 990's allow much more sound through, but it does feel more ventilated and less 'claustrophobic' for long hours of working.

View Post

Focal Clear vs Sennheiser HD800S

The big difference between the 600 and the 650 is this: the 650 has lower distortion. also the plastic parts and foam is a bit better/more durable. the head foam is more comfortable. My foam lasted for 10 years of about 6-8h a day use. the 600 is made to be linear. I know of a...

View Post