The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

What's in YOUR mic locker???

Audix i5 Re-20 Beyer m201 Senn e906 2x US CAD E300 2x Se-2 Se-3 Se2200a Violet Designs Baby Bottle Se Gemini II And the wtf entry: Mxl LDC 201? (very dark)

View Post

SM57 on a vintage Deluxe Reverb amp

...a relatively forgiving source to mic, don't limit yourself to just the SM57. My buddy just got the Sennheiser E906 that he's excited about, I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but that has three different voicings (normal, bright, and dark). I have an E609 (cheaper, no voicing options) and it's...

View Post

Blues Hamonica

...A really tight mic favors the middle notes or makes you work the harp side to side. Something like an E906 would be more like it, IMO.

View Post

Video Guides

Product Description

The cardioid e906 instrument microphone was especially designed for guitar amps and is also excellent for percussion and horns.Sennheiser e906 Features Lively, full sound Very fast attack Flat shape is ideal for miking amp faces Three position switchable sound character: bright, moderate, dark Rugged metal body Very fast attack Flat shape perfect for guitar amps Switchable presence filters (3 levels) Extra-resistant reinforced metal body