The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

The super-cardioid e 614 is a permantly polarized condenser microphone designed for demanding applications which require a wide frequency response, high SPL, fast transient response and a compact design. With its frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz, the e 614 is able to capture the full sound of the instrument, while its super-cardioid pick-up pattern isolates the microphone from other on-stage signals.An excellent microphone for percussion instruments, the e 614 is also an ideal choice for woodwind and string instruments. Its excellent acoustic properties also make it a valuable tool for home recording.Sennheiser e614 Features Rugged design Effective rejection of incidental rear noise Excellent directivity across the whole frequency range Full, natural sound High maximum sound pressure level Wide frequency response Includes Microphone pouch Microphone clip MZQ 100

Discussions

overhead mics for $200-$300

...overheads for my studio within a budget of $200-$300 each. So far i'm inclined towards: - AKG 430 - around $229ea - Sennheiser E614 - around $219 ea (although i'm kind of skeptical on these because they're electret condenser) - Shure SM 137 - around $179 ea (i just read a very good review on these, specifically for...

View Post

Best all round go-to tracking EQ any price

...U67 clone) Rupert Neve 1 SE ribbon AKG 414 B/TLII stereo pair Electro-Voice RE20 Sennheiser MD 441 Sennheiser MD 421 II x 2 Sennhieser E606 II Sennheiser E614 SE5600a MKII valve mic SE5600a valve mic SE R1 ribbon Shure SM57 x 3 Shure Beta SM57 x 3 Oktava MK-219 x 2 Also available to hire on request: Neumann U47 Neumann U47 FET Neumann U67 DPA 4006 Omni Stereo Kit DPA 4041 Omni Stereo...

View Post

Lewitt MTP550 dynamic mic.

...fine job, but I can say that I have several mics that do as good if not better job. Sennheiser e614, Audio Technica ATM450 etc. DTP640 - Again, it was fine, but I preferred the ATM250DE that I already own. DTP340 - This one was definitely one I did not like and much prefer the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?