The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopcloud
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Man Makes Noise releases Omnidose for Omnisphere 2.6 and welcomes you to a journey that began 32 years ago when Roland released...

Man Makes Noise
replies: 0 views: 84
Man Makes Noise 10 hours ago

Expressive Preset Library for Soundtoys Echoboy Dedication is an extended library of 100 attractive, meticulously designed...

Audio Voltage
replies: 1 views: 118
Audio Voltage 11 hours ago

bkg1rGBh7Pw I took all my JX8P & JX10 patches over to the virtual world of the PG8X & added the spices of sampling...

bitleyTM
replies: 0 views: 113
bitleyTM 2 days ago

ZTEKNO Presents: TECHNO EXTRA BUNDLE 1! We continue to say thanks to all those who have been going with us all this time...

ZTEKNO
replies: 0 views: 69
ZTEKNO 2 days ago
replies: 0 views: 103
Incognet 3 days ago

Glitch Gizmo | Complete for Kontakt has just been released. 5 x rhythmic instruments. Wonky rhythms and...

kwonky
replies: 0 views: 87
kwonky 3 days ago

I just launched my annual subscription for Kaleidoscope: http://www.patchpool.de/pics/ks/ks_main.jpg In summer 2014 Andrew...

Sampleconstruct
replies: 84 views: 5,432
Sampleconstruct 3 days ago

Bingoshakerz releases 'Outrun Drive'. ‘Outrun Drive’ is jam-packed with 1.4 Gb of retro-infused sounds and samples...

Bingoshakerz
replies: 0 views: 80
Bingoshakerz 3 days ago

NatLife Sounds present you a first hardware soundbank from LFO Store team – “Cinematica” Soundbank for legendary Roland...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 107
NatLife 3 days ago
replies: 0 views: 110
SynthLife 4 days ago
replies: 0 views: 87
SynthLife 5 days ago

Analog Sound Box for Roland JD-Xi Hardware Synthesizer The Roland JD-Xi is one powerful synth for a small product. Roland has...

Nighthawk77
replies: 2 views: 1,210
Nighthawk77 5 days ago

Hey everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my latest soundbank, Halcyon Pt. 2 for Omnisphere. Featuring 200...

tom_wolfe
replies: 0 views: 95
tom_wolfe 5 days ago

Function Loops has released Groove House and Melodic Trap & Rnb, plus is offering 60% off anything for the next 48 hours....

sampleria
replies: 0 views: 99
sampleria 1 week ago

After a long break, NatLife Sounds returned to our most favorite sound series - Cosmic Plucks for our bestseller synthesizer -...

NatLife
replies: 1 views: 148
NatLife 1 week ago

SP1200 Collection Return of the Boom bap. The SP1200 and SP12 are legendary 12 bit samplers that were pivotal to the...

huggie
replies: 2 views: 208
chet.d 1 week ago

It seems to be nice and pleasent weekend for Access Virus Ti users Why❓ Becasue since today till Dec 3rd you can find in our...

AudioFreaks
replies: 0 views: 121
AudioFreaks 1 week ago

NatLife Sounds is proud to present you our big long-build soundbank for Korg Krome family synthesizers - True Trance Sounds V1.*...

NatLife
replies: 1 views: 223
NatLife 1 week ago

Incognet launches his own samples store that includes not only selling royalty-free samples/presets, but also has tutorials,ree...

Incognet
replies: 0 views: 98
Incognet 1 week ago

Hi all, Sound Response has released THE GLITCH 2 sound library with 300+ glitch sound effects for music production and genres...

Sound Response
replies: 0 views: 85
Sound Response 1 week ago

Myloops - Progressive Psy Trance Kicks Volume 1 Progressive Psy Trance Kicks Volume 1 is a brand new set of kicks created...

rusetsky
replies: 6 views: 450
rusetsky 1 week ago

Myloops - Trance Kicks Volume 4 Trance Kicks Volume 4 is a brand new set of kicks created specifically for uplifting...

rusetsky
replies: 6 views: 460
rusetsky 1 week ago

The Cinematic & Ambient Collection contains 99 presets specially designed to create sonic moods and impressions. You will...

Dan Grain
replies: 0 views: 110
Dan Grain 1 week ago

Booyaka! Black Friday Sale 30% OFF. Get all the loops, drums & multikits until 8th of december with a discount of 30%....

oneforhouse
replies: 0 views: 111
oneforhouse 1 week ago

Hi all, I have started the Black Friday deals at root-sounds. All libraries are available at a great...

stefangs
replies: 0 views: 99
stefangs 1 week ago

New Drumscraft & Tonecraft Bundles at very bargain prices! Limited...

developdevice
replies: 0 views: 94
developdevice 1 week ago

The Memory Collection 10th Anniversary pack is available for free to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the first MC pack. It...

zvon
replies: 0 views: 85
zvon 1 week ago

Bingoshakerz has released Abstract Tech House by Gratosoul. Jam-packed with solid bass grooves, pumping drums, body-moving top...

Bingoshakerz
replies: 0 views: 97
Bingoshakerz 1 week ago

This was somehow inevitable: https://www.patchpool.net/pics/msf/msf_sf-main.jpg Synth Factory for MSoundFactory is patchpool's...

Sampleconstruct
replies: 15 views: 735
Sampleconstruct 1 week ago

'Snow Footsteps Sound Effects' from Bluezone delivers carefully recorded real footstep sound effects, expertly mixed, layered and...

steve8
replies: 0 views: 132
steve8 1 week ago

Premium Acoustics for Valhalla Room (Save 25% Now with Intro Discount) Valhalla states, "An algorithmic vision of...

SteveWZ
replies: 2 views: 295
SteveWZ 1 week ago

Goldbaby is proud to present the MPC60...

huggie
replies: 3 views: 641
huggie 1 week ago

Hey everyone! A couple of years ago I released a $1 drum sample pack, and so many people loved it, I decided it was time to make...

Mike110492
replies: 5 views: 1,085
Mike110492 1 week ago

Get fast and easy access to all the UAD Powered Plugins factory presets right within Logic Pro’s Library Window, or from the...

speakerfood
replies: 0 views: 205
speakerfood 2 weeks ago

Function Loops has released Trap vs Rock = Fire, a brand new sample pack inspired by artists such as Post Malone, Juice WRLD,...

sampleria
replies: 0 views: 151
sampleria 2 weeks ago

Soundbreeze presents us third part of his Acid & Bass Spire Vol.3 soundset series. This is a soundset of 64 premium Spire...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 127
NatLife 2 weeks ago

NatLife Sounds present you a new soundset for Reveal Sound Spire synthesizer from our very talented producer - Soundbreeze....

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 131
NatLife 2 weeks ago

Hi folks, We've just released a new batch of sounds for FXpansion's Strobe 2. 'Warped Vinyl' is designed to sound old &...

Brickman
replies: 0 views: 142
Brickman 2 weeks ago

NatLife Sounds present you a first big soundbank for U-He Diva synthesizer. Thanks to co-working with italian master –...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 136
NatLife 2 weeks ago

I bought a Roland TR-8S two months ago. As i started to learn the machine, i noticed that most of the factory kits are demo songs...

hcv242
replies: 8 views: 1,489
hcv242 2 weeks ago

ModeAudio has released Screenplay - Serum Cinematic Presets - 50 .fxp presets ranging in mood from tense drama and sweeping...

ModeAudio
replies: 0 views: 172
ModeAudio 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my latest preset pack, Imperfect Delays for Soundtoys...

tom_wolfe
replies: 0 views: 160
tom_wolfe 2 weeks ago

Greetings. I am Milisonics, I program synths (hardware and software) since 15 years now. Until now I did sounds for myself only,...

Milisonics
replies: 0 views: 123
Milisonics 2 weeks ago

ZTEKNO presents: BIG FAT TECHNO BUNDLE! We continue to delight all our subscribers and customers with great gifts and...

ZTEKNO
replies: 0 views: 148
ZTEKNO 2 weeks ago

BOOM Library Releases “Cinematic Strikes” BOOM Library, producer of high-quality sound effects, released their new...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 145
The Press Desk 2 weeks ago

‘Analog Reissue’ contains 100 presets for Xils-Lab Syn’X 2.5 This soundset recreates some of the classic sounds from the...

Brickman
replies: 1 views: 183
Brickman 2 weeks ago

X-Squared For Massive X (Use code "synth" and save over 30% this week - ONLY $20) Massive X is one behemoth of a...

Nighthawk77
replies: 4 views: 645
Nighthawk77 2 weeks ago

Hello Access Virus Ti users :) We are proudly presents " Soundbank For Access Virus Ti ", in new sounds series....

AudioFreaks
replies: 0 views: 122
AudioFreaks 3 weeks ago

"Modulation Toolkit" for D16 Godfazer (50% Intro Discount - No code needed - Only $9.95) D16 states that...

SteveWZ
replies: 10 views: 605
Lotuz2019 3 weeks ago

Bloodstone : collection of 111 patches for U-he’s Dark Zebra (Zebra2). U-he’s Dark Zebra, takes their flagship flagship soft...

Heartwood1
replies: 0 views: 236
Heartwood1 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search