The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopcloud
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Characteristic Preset Library for Wavesfactory Cassette Midtown is a huge set of creative presets for Wavesfactory...

Audio Voltage
replies: 1 views: 166
Audio Voltage 1 day ago

PURPLE SPACE ATMOS 20 ATMOS WAV...

LAU
replies: 0 views: 121
LAU 2 days ago

ModeAudio has released Loose Breaks - Drum Loops, a royalty-free collection of 202 percussive sounds and drum patterns - all ...

ModeAudio
replies: 0 views: 93
ModeAudio 2 days ago

Echoes Guitar & Bass is the second Volume of the Echoes Series and comes with 50 brand new presets for Wavesfactory´s...

Audio Voltage
replies: 0 views: 78
Audio Voltage 3 days ago

Soniccouture New Sound Pack for The Attic 2: Ian Boddy | Vapour Trail A new sound pack for The Attic 2 featuring 143...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 91
The Press Desk 5 days ago

Soundiron announces Free Theremin+ Preset Pack Download this FREE preset pack for Theremin+. From warm atmospheric pads...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 79
The Press Desk 5 days ago

Test Drive Our Ableton Wavetable Presets This free taster pack comes with 23 presets taken from three of SparkPackers...

SparkPackers
replies: 1 views: 146
SparkPackers 5 days ago

REPRO-1 AERIA II Aeria II is the second volume of Aeria I. This is a darker collection of 130 ominous, dreamy and...

zensound
replies: 2 views: 131
zensound 6 days ago

This time we have prepared something very unusual for you. Something that compares favorably with most of what you heard and...

ZTEKNO
replies: 0 views: 86
ZTEKNO 6 days ago

"Analog Bliss" For U-he Diva (Intro Special Save 27%) In celebration for our 100th soundset, we wanted to...

Nighthawk77
replies: 2 views: 147
MrSoundExplorer 6 days ago

Greetings wonderful people, I hope you guys are doing well as the seasons change once again. The leaves are turning, the...

Touch The Universe
replies: 0 views: 85
Touch The Universe 1 week ago

BOOM Library releases “Skate” October 20, 2020, Mainz (Germany) – BOOM Library, producer of high-quality sound...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 138
The Press Desk 1 week ago

Download Here: https://www.audentity-rec.com/products/vocal-house-1 Audentity Records has released its new sample collection...

Audentity Record
replies: 0 views: 84
Audentity Record 1 week ago

SubLab Pack Bundle says it is every available SubLab Pack for special bundle price With all the new sounds for SubLab:All FAW...

Mokey
replies: 1 views: 133
Mokey 1 week ago

NatLife Sounds present you Aurora Trance Soundset for Sylenth1 created by talented trance producer - Soundbreeze. It contains...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 79
NatLife 1 week ago

Purchase Here: The Rucker Collective is a library collection by producer, Motif Alumni and family. The thirty-seventh...

alkota
replies: 0 views: 237
alkota 1 week ago

Purchase Here: These Breaks are 100% Original and Royalty Free! Introducing Break Bread, a collection of over 350...

alkota
replies: 0 views: 257
alkota 1 week ago

Purchase Here: Fresh off co-producing Griselda's Shady Records debut, Beat Butcha is back with an all new EXCLUSIVE drum kit...

alkota
replies: 0 views: 277
alkota 1 week ago

Audio District - HARDER THAN SERUM Vol.1 https://youtu.be/QJ1DWvHKs3g 102 Xfer Serum presets build from the ground...

exwel
replies: 0 views: 101
exwel 1 week ago

120 custom vintage classic patches for the Korg Prologue. Inspired by the old classic vintage analog synths like Roland Junos...

xox
replies: 3 views: 797
xox 1 week ago

NatLife Sounds glad to present you a third chapter of True Trance Sounds V3 for Spire. Each sound has been worked out so as to...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 89
NatLife 1 week ago

Hi all I present to you my latest Hardcore Vs Hardstyle kick pack "Auditory Destruction" rockout 🌀 102...

Exode1
Exode1 1 week ago

Echoes Drums is the first Volume of the Echoes Series, a deep, creative preset library for Wavesfactory´s beautiful tape...

Audio Voltage
replies: 0 views: 94
Audio Voltage 1 week ago

I just launched my annual subscription for Kaleidoscope: http://www.patchpool.de/pics/ks/ks_main.jpg In summer 2014 Andrew...

Sampleconstruct
replies: 93 views: 6,303
Sampleconstruct 1 week ago

Audentity Records has just released ''Melodic House Bundle'' with 5 Melodic House packs for a bundled price. Included are more...

Audentity Record
replies: 0 views: 94
Audentity Record 1 week ago

“Spooky Beats” - If you are looking for inspiration to create dark beats to perfectly match the atmosphere of October,...

MikeOstMusic
replies: 0 views: 111
MikeOstMusic 1 week ago

Convolution is a huge and substantial set of more than 250 expressive, handcrafted analog and modern sounding, vivid patches...

Audio Voltage
replies: 6 views: 199
Audio Voltage 1 week ago

Music4Aliens Samples launches the first edition of the Minimal Techno exclusively distributed through Resonance...

Cyforce
replies: 0 views: 95
Cyforce 1 week ago

Palette for Arturia Pigments 2 contains a broad range of colors for composers and music producers who seek inspirational sounds...

Sampleconstruct
replies: 17 views: 395
Sampleconstruct 1 week ago

Singularity is new electronic and ambient soundset for Omnisphere 2. It contains 128 presets, 25 multis and is created from 100...

JaapVisser
replies: 1 views: 106
JaapVisser 1 week ago

True Trance Sounds V1 - for Korg Prologue 16/8 Analog synthesizers sound bank. First soundbank of it's kind that unleash the...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 99
NatLife 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 111
xox 2 weeks ago

I recently upgraded my computer and I am running Catalina and Logic 10.5.1 Everything works except for my old Gigasamples in the...

t89472
replies: 0 views: 146
t89472 2 weeks ago

Get it here: 'Serum Essentials Vol 2: Slap House' from baltic audio is a must-have product for producers looking to get...

baltic audio
replies: 0 views: 132
baltic audio 2 weeks ago

Drum Depot releases System Techno II: 36 drum kits for Techno, Trap & Electro-Punk System Techno II contains 36 new...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 143
The Press Desk 2 weeks ago

'Ice Cracking Sound Effects' from Bluezone contains 312 carefully recorded, selected and edited authentic ice sounds in 24 bit /...

steve8
replies: 0 views: 89
steve8 2 weeks ago

Our first commercial product is now on sale at our website. To kick things off we've put it on an introductory discount of 30% -...

Its All Noise
replies: 1 views: 153
Its All Noise 2 weeks ago

Bingoshakerz has released 'Classic House 2' by Variavision. ‘Classic House 2′ is packed with 800 Mb+ of floor filling...

Bingoshakerz
replies: 0 views: 114
Bingoshakerz 2 weeks ago

NatLife Sounds back to work with another thriller soundbank for Analog 3x monster - Roland SE-02. With a help of 3 powerfull...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 127
NatLife 2 weeks ago

VintageSynthPads.com has released "Analog" for U-he Diva. Analog includes 155 presets based on hardware...

Nighthawk77
replies: 33 views: 7,805
Nighthawk77 2 weeks ago

ZTEKNO presents: TECHNO WEB! We are pleased to present you our latest product, filled with mixed moods and sound waves. We...

ZTEKNO
replies: 0 views: 95
ZTEKNO 2 weeks ago

ModeAudio has released Astrodynamics - Cinematic Drones & Textures, a 1.1GB collection of royalty-free drones, basses and...

ModeAudio
replies: 0 views: 88
ModeAudio 2 weeks ago

Hey everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my latest sound bank, Radion Pt. 2 for Arturia Pigments. Continuing...

tom_wolfe
replies: 0 views: 218
tom_wolfe 3 weeks ago

Hey all I'm building Cubase 10 template, track archives & expression maps for use with various orchestral libraries. The...

MarcusD
replies: 8 views: 3,312
MarcusD 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone! I’m back with a new Preset Pack. Did you try Pendulate By Newfangled Audio? Pendulate is a very high...

Damon.armani
replies: 0 views: 339
Damon.armani 3 weeks ago

‘Pure & Simple’ features 150 presets for Modal Electronics Argon8 synthesizer. This sound library includes punchy FM...

Brickman
replies: 1 views: 155
Brickman 3 weeks ago

Download Here: https://www.audentity-rec.com/products/hard-future-house-drop-2 The pack contains very extensive detailed...

Audentity Record
Audentity Record 3 weeks ago

We are proud to present our Delicate Spaces expansion for Valhalla Room. This expansion contains 86 carefully designed reverb...

Solidtrax
replies: 0 views: 131
Solidtrax 3 weeks ago

Pyro Audio [email protected] Pyro Audio - Inspiring drum samples every...

ericpalonen
replies: 25 views: 1,835
ericpalonen 3 weeks ago

"Modular Magic" for Unfiltered Audio LION Vol.1-2 (Intro Special - buy now and get a special discount.) Modular...

Nighthawk77
replies: 4 views: 944
Nighthawk77 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search