The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopcloud
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The European Sound Collective is proud to present its collaboration with the Grammy Award winning Eric Mouqet from the French...

JaapVisser
replies: 1 views: 130
XARC Mastering 5 hours ago

New Loops has released Pluck Bass in Kontakt, Reason, and WAV formats. Pluck Bass is an indispensable collection of 105 pluck...

BiomeDigital
replies: 0 views: 122
BiomeDigital 16 hours ago

Hey everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my latest preset pack, Retro Ambience, for Valhalla...

tom_wolfe
replies: 1 views: 171
tom_wolfe 18 hours ago

Bingoshakerz releases Wobble Bass House. ‘Wobble Bass House‘ is jam-packed with super-charged Xfer Serum, NI Massive and...

Bingoshakerz
replies: 0 views: 229
Bingoshakerz 19 hours ago

"Warm Machines" for Omnisphere 2 "Warm Machines" is our 18th Omnisphere 2 soundset and a special...

Nighthawk77
replies: 3 views: 204
Nighthawk77 1 day ago

SequenceX Vol.1 for Repro 1. It is unique library of sequences and ARP sounds, with a very pronounced analog character. All the...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 109
NatLife 1 day ago

Hello :cowbell: DEEP TECH WAVY: https://smokeyloops.com/collection/24f93aa5-1238-492e-9e1a-3c774ad84ea1 CLUB TECH...

SMLoops
replies: 0 views: 112
SMLoops 1 day ago

Greetings. I am Milisonics, I program synths (hardware and software) since 15 years now. Until now I did sounds for myself only,...

Milisonics
replies: 1 views: 143
Milisonics 2 days ago

We are happy to introduce you to the new Smokey Loops platform. The system is very simple to find the sounds suitable for your...

SMLoops
replies: 0 views: 110
SMLoops 2 days ago

Altered Piano is a new cinematic soundset for Omnisphere which sets the focus on real piano sounds, dramatic noises and...

CarLofgren
replies: 1 views: 145
CarLofgren 3 days ago

NatLife Sounds is proud to present the first of it’s kind Hive 2 soundpack – RetroWave Vol.1. Unleash the full potential...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 208
NatLife 3 days ago

I just launched a new collection of single instruments and smaller libraries for UVI's Falcon. The first libray available now is...

Sampleconstruct
replies: 54 views: 3,289
Sampleconstruct 4 days ago

Bingoshakerz releases 'Abstract Lo-Fi 2'. Dusty beats, vinyl crackles, tape saturated hypnotic synths, lush pads, warm keys,...

Bingoshakerz
replies: 0 views: 106
Bingoshakerz 5 days ago

Origami for Omnisphere 2 130 Presets designed specifically for Omnisphere 2. (Intro Price Available) Although Origami contains...

Nighthawk77
replies: 3 views: 828
Nighthawk77 6 days ago

Hi folks, I've just released a new sound bank for the JD-990! https://youtu.be/yfEwG1uz6iQ I've had the synth since around...

Soundsauca
replies: 0 views: 119
Soundsauca 6 days ago

Fresh and radio ready, extremely melodic and great sounding. Composed to help you create your own smash hits and game changers....

diginoiz
replies: 0 views: 128
diginoiz 1 week ago

We are excited to announce Cherry Blossoms, our first hardware soundset, for the Access Virus TI 2/Snow synthesizer, which...

Touch The Universe
replies: 0 views: 138
Touch The Universe 1 week ago

I chose my favorite tones and put them in one package. Bundle includes 10 custom IRs and 8 presets for Fractal Ax-Fx II / AX8...

developdevice
replies: 1 views: 285
waldie wave 1 week ago

Download here: https://incognetsamples.com/membership/melodic-house--techno-vol-2.html First sample pack of 2020 year its...

Incognet
replies: 0 views: 359
Incognet 1 week ago

Elevation for Icarus offers a wealth of evolving and organic sounds derived from many different acoustic and electronic...

Sampleconstruct
replies: 11 views: 695
Sampleconstruct 1 week ago

'High Tech Psytrance Sound Effects' from Bluezone Corporation is a collection of 156 hyper-detailed Psytrance SFX. Designed for...

steve8
replies: 0 views: 139
steve8 1 week ago

Every (100+) current and new product. For the next 12 months*. GET PASS NOW:...

developdevice
replies: 1 views: 612
developdevice 1 week ago

64 Chillwave Sounds for U-he Repro 5 Unstable, jittery tones saturated with tape goodness. Inspired by dusky 70's vinyl and...

SOUND7
replies: 0 views: 226
SOUND7 1 week ago

Cosmic Plucks V1 for DS Thorn – new NatLife’s soundbank – “one of the most unique plucks i ever made“. Another...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 296
NatLife 1 week ago
replies: 0 views: 171
ZTEKNO 1 week ago

Say Hello to Particles the new sonic weapon for creative sound designers, videomakers, filmakers and motion designers. A...

GiorgioRiolo
replies: 0 views: 138
GiorgioRiolo 1 week ago

ZTEKNO presents: UNIVERSAL TECHNO! Of course, we all know that Techno can be different. This music can be very rough,...

ZTEKNO
replies: 0 views: 155
ZTEKNO 1 week ago

Ultimate Urban Beats - Trap Beats 1 New Loops presents: Ultimate Urban Beats - Trap Beats 1. A collection of gritty, lo-fi...

BiomeDigital
replies: 0 views: 164
BiomeDigital 1 week ago

Function Loops has released Tech House Movies and Poppin' Trap, two new sample libraries. Tech House Movies ($17.90) delivers...

sampleria
replies: 0 views: 148
sampleria 1 week ago

1500+ finely curated sounds to inspire you and let you realise what “samples that matter” and Intimate Noise actually are...

intimate.noise
replies: 0 views: 148
intimate.noise 2 weeks ago

120 custom vintage classic patches for the Korg Prologue. Inspired by the old classic vintage analog synths like Roland Junos...

xox
replies: 2 views: 509
xox 2 weeks ago

Alonso Sound has announced the release of Clubstars Sounds Vol. 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g35jJ5iqGeE&t=0s The...

AlonsoSoundTeam
replies: 0 views: 134
AlonsoSoundTeam 2 weeks ago

Bingoshakerz has released Tech House Sessions V.3 by Caravaca. This diverse collection is packed with 800 Mb+ of sounds and...

Bingoshakerz
replies: 0 views: 146
Bingoshakerz 2 weeks ago

Man Makes Noise releases Omnidose for Omnisphere 2.6 and welcomes you to a journey that began 32 years ago when Roland released...

Man Makes Noise
replies: 1 views: 229
Man Makes Noise 2 weeks ago

Download with 75% discount: https://incognetsamples.com/bundles/complete-future-house-bundle-2019.html To all who want to have...

Incognet
replies: 0 views: 479
Incognet 2 weeks ago

Kwonky Instruments has just released Systems Noise, a collection of instruments for Kontakt. Systems Noise creates noise,...

kwonky
replies: 0 views: 139
kwonky 2 weeks ago

Dark Cinematic Soundscapes Lost is an exclusive set of 25 dark cinematic soundscapes, specifically but not exclusively...

Audio Voltage
replies: 0 views: 173
Audio Voltage 2 weeks ago

The most authentic sounding drum breaks on the market. Around 7GB & 7 different processes of sound using the coolest...

Paul_G
replies: 0 views: 172
Paul_G 2 weeks ago

Future Sounds Vol.1 for Korg KingKorg – full of unique patches, created by NatLife. With this bank you will finally hear how...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 111
NatLife 2 weeks ago

Pyro Audio [email protected] Pyro Audio - Inspiring drum samples every...

ericpalonen
replies: 24 views: 1,524
ericpalonen 2 weeks ago

NatLife Sounds back with another thriller soundset – Essential Collection Vol.1 for Novation Summit/Peak synthesizers. Warmth...

NatLife
replies: 0 views: 132
NatLife 2 weeks ago

ZTEKNO Presents: FINAL TECHNO ULTRA BUNDLE! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020! We are glad to present you our final bundle! The best...

ZTEKNO
replies: 0 views: 122
ZTEKNO 2 weeks ago

With this being our first holiday season since our launch, we updated our FREE sample pack and we are also offering every sound...

intimate.noise
replies: 0 views: 121
intimate.noise 2 weeks ago

To celebrate this new year, I have decided to share the audio loops I have carefully built over the past years producing...

xox
replies: 0 views: 147
xox 2 weeks ago

Nordlys for Omnisphere 2 is a soundset/sample library of 203 patches and 224 custom made soundsources recorded from various...

TheBlizzard
replies: 2 views: 215
TheBlizzard 3 weeks ago
replies: 7 views: 371
ZTEKNO 3 weeks ago

NatLife Sounds is proud to present you our big long-build soundbank for Korg Krome family synthesizers - True Trance Sounds V1.*...

NatLife
replies: 2 views: 286
NatLife 3 weeks ago

'Acoustic Reality' features 150 presets for Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.5 This soundset uses Omnisphere’s unique...

Brickman
replies: 1 views: 165
Brickman 3 weeks ago

NatLife Sounds present you a first big soundbank for U-He Diva synthesizer. Thanks to co-working with italian master –...

NatLife
replies: 1 views: 182
NatLife 3 weeks ago

DUSTONS.COM - Miami Vice Virus Ti / Ti2 Tribute DUSTONS.COM are proud to present “Miami Vice Virus Ti / Ti2 Tribute” is...

Dustons.com
replies: 0 views: 190
Dustons.com 3 weeks ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search