The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Afterlife 1.2 content update (and 50% sale to celebrate) Studio Headphones
Old 31st July 2014
Here for the gear

Thumbs up Afterlife 1.2 content update (and 50% sale to celebrate)

ForceSampling is proud to be bring Afterlife users a big and free content update containing 100+ new nkis and about 470mb of new content. The update expands heavily on the percussion section of Afterlife adding hybrid synth percussion, tuned kicks and snares. Now you can support your big sounding epic ensamble percussion with just as big and epic synthetic hits.

The update also brings new ambient pads, modular sythesis and experimental drones among many other things.

To celebrate this large expansion of Afterlife, ForceSampling has decided to put the original product on 50% sale, making it only $49. Now new users can also come and take part of the added sounds

http://forcesampling.webs.com/afterlife

/Rasmus Fors - ForceSampling

Last edited by ForceSampling; 31st July 2014 at 11:42 PM.. Reason: Added url
Old 31st July 2014
Lives for gear

I want to buy this, based on the demos. I am not clear about a couple of things though, firstly, is the upgrade to the new version not free if you buy it at the sale price, if not then how much is the extra content? Secondly, are the demos made with version 1.2 or the sale version? Sorry if I missed the obvious, this looks like a good buy anyway.
Old 2nd August 2014
DSK
Lives for gear

He said "Now new users can also come and take part of the added sounds"

So I guess it's a updated instrument.

I think it's a really nice buy. Could enhance a lot of my scoring work or even provide some inspiration.

Should get the funds before the 8th!
Top Mentioned Products
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search