The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Virharmonic Releases CBC and Choral Bundle Virtual Instrument Plugins
Old 21st July 2014
Gear Head
SamplesLoops Virharmonic Releases CBC and Choral Bundle - CBC Walkthrough added

Choral Bundle is here

After 3 years we have now completed the first chapter in our set goals. The Choral Package is complete, so we feel like celebrating and what better way to celebrate then with an insane promotion. Starting with, but not ending with, introduction of our ultimate Choral Bundle. It delivers you over 56,000 samples of pure choral gold. But be fast as this beast's price will be on sale while stock lasts (50 licences) and will revert to Bundle RRP there after, so it is time to be quick ! To buy click here

Our choral Bundle comes with immense lyrical freedom of expression. A package that sets you apart as you write your lyrics and lets you compose music the way you want with the words you want, fast and efficiently thanks to our unique Libretto engine. Included in the choral bundle are three of our superb choral libraries which we released in the past three years and they finally come together to give you the full choral experience. Each library brings something different and when together they will complete your choral needs. This bundle includes Voices of Prague (We have sampled singers from Prague Philharmonic for this one) and it comes with three perfectly bendable dynamics and easy to use wordbuidling. Then we have Soloists of Prague which is simply an overload of expression and finally our angelic Czech Boys Choir which will bring a tear to your eye with their angelic voices. That is until Young Men section blasts you with their majestic FF.

But that is not all folks!

Special Celebration Prices on all products until the end of August* so buy now and avoid missing out! For All promotions click HERE

*Choral Bundle's promotional price is limited to 50 licences and will revert to full price when sold out.

All prices are subject to change and we reserve the right to end the sale sooner!

Demos
Direct Link to soundcloud: Here you can download uncompressed originals:CLICK HERE

Few videos as well

Please feel free to ask any questions, or if you have ideas what should we sample next drop them below and we will see what can be done about that

Thank You

Virharmonic Team

Last edited by Virharmonic; 21st July 2014 at 08:17 PM.. Reason: Adding Demos
Old 21st July 2014
Lives for gear

Although the demo songs are very well written, the sound quality is beyond awful. Are they compressed to 96k? The vocals are grainy. This is not a good advertisement for the product. You should offer a higher quality demo otherwise I would think they sound like robots.
Old 21st July 2014
Gear Head
Hi Baslotto,

The demos are available in higher quality on our website or on soundcloud as you can download most of them directly off soundcloud in original quality. I'm also not sure what you mean by 96k. There is no choral library on the market at the moment which is released at sample rate of 96Khz or 192Khz as you would have implied by stating that it was compressed to 96K. We recorded the original samples at 192 Khz 24 bit and I can honestly tell you right now that if the libraries were released in that format 99% of customers would not be able to play it as it would cook their computers....This is a Virtual Instrument which allows you to word build and the samples are at 24bit 48Khz. These are not loops. Based on your comment I'm also adding a direct link to soundcloud in case GearSlutz mount affect the compression in any way
Soundcloud of course compresses the demo tracks as well for streaming hence we try to offer the download option as often as possible to limit the chance for issues. I also include 2 Videos for you to check where you can hear the audio as well in HD if you set the streaming quality to 720+.

and a walk through of SoP

I hope that this helps you to see what these instruments are and can do and I've added all these links to the front post as well based on your feedback
Old 21st July 2014
Lives for gear

Thank you,
by 96k I mean 96kbps, as a very compressed mp3 (lowest mp3 quality).
The Youtube videos in HD sound much better than the SoundCloud ones. Good thing you posted these new links.
Great work you guys, sounds like a great product!

Best,
Bas.
Old 21st July 2014
Gear Head
Hi Bas,

Now I get you I was thinking that you couldn't have meant Khz :D Yeah it is one of the grudges with Soundcloud that it compresses the tracks. We always try to offer the option of download for the original track, because lets be honest for us audio lovers it is always best to have the originals

Thank you for bringing it up and I'm pleased we got to the bottom of it
PS Based on your comments I left the audio link on, but dropped the gearslutz quick mount as after I've listened to it myself it sounds even worse then on soundcloud directly for some reason and you are definitely correct that we don't want to be down advertising our product so thank you for bringing it up to our attention .

Warm Regards

Ondrej
Virharmonic
Old 23rd July 2014
These look great! Any chance you'll make these available for Kontakt as well?
Old 23rd July 2014
Gear Head
Hi Frankymax,

Thank you for the kind words
There is no need to make them on Kontakt. UVI Workstation is free to download and there is no need for iLok dongle either for some time now, so developing for 2 platforms will carry no benefits. Also some functions are simply not doable or not doable well in Kontakt. We actually started on Kontakt and moved to UVI to make these advanced libraries possible. There is no other purchase necessary to run these libraries as they are powered by the free UVI Workstation. I hope that helps

Warm Regards

Ondrej
Virharmonic
News/Blog Headlines
Old 31st July 2014
Gear Head
And here comes another amazing demo by Daniel Beijbom. The second half of the track glued us to our seats.

https://soundcloud.com/virharmonic/e...daniel-beijbom
Old 11th August 2014
Gear Head
And here is an overview and a first Walkthrough for our newest Choral addition the Czech Boys Choir
Old 25th August 2014
Gear Head
Thank You all for your support!
It comes to the end of August :( Summer will be soon over and so will our special pricing... Ends in 7 days. Last chance to grab a bargain
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search