The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Patchpool pre-releases Fractalism for Output Portal, first batch of patches available
Old 25th May 2020
Lives for gear

Software Patchpool pre-releases Fractalism for Output Portal, first batch of patches available

Fractalism for Output Portal contains 101 creative presets for Portal suitable for music, sound design and post production. From tempo-synced stutter and freeze effects to tonal grain clouds, from slowly evolving granular textures to complex fractal mayhem, the presets in Fractalism will transform any input signal into something interesting and musical.

All patches are programmed 100% wet, have the two available Macros assigned and make use of both modulators and effects slots. The internal reverb was barely used as there are better sounding options out there.

You can view/download the PDF for this set including the licence agreement, more info and a detalled patchlist here.

Fractalism is delivered via download link, please allow me a few hours to send you the order confirmation.

Specs:
  • 101 patches.
    Programmed 100% wet for bus insert.
    Delivery: download.
    Price: € 22 EUR.

Product page
----
All demos start dry and were produced using only effects provided by the patches from Fractalism.

Video playlist:

Thanks for reading
Simon Stockhausen

Last edited by Sampleconstruct; 3 weeks ago at 10:47 AM..
Old 27th May 2020
Lives for gear

Processing male speech (my own voice) consecutively with 2 preset from Fractalism for Portal, tweaking the Macros on the fly.

Old 4th June 2020
Lives for gear

I just distributed an update for Fractalism, now containing 46 patches. Enjoy...
Old 6th June 2020
Lives for gear

Processing an electronic drum beat (one of my Tremor patches) with a preset from Fractalism for Portal. Automating the two Macros in LogicX. Demo starts dry, then Portal fades in (dry/wet mix).

Old 11th June 2020
Lives for gear

Processing a piano improvisation with a preset from Fractalism for Portal, automating the two Macros in LogicX. Demo starts dry, then the Bus send to Portal fades in.

Old 13th June 2020
Lives for gear

Processing a synth lead improv (Zebra) with a patch from Fractalism for Portal, tweaking the two Macros and the dry/wet slider on the fly. Demo starts dry.

Old 16th June 2020
Lives for gear

Processing a percussion beat (one of my Groove Agent kits from Colliding Worlds) with a preset from Fractalism for Portal, tweaking the two Macros and the dry/wet slider on the fly. Demo starts dry.

Old 26th June 2020
Lives for gear

Processing one of my production music tracks with several presets from Fractalism for Portal. Stepping through the patches, tweaking the two Macros and the dry/wet slider on the fly. Demo starts dry, things get pretty wild towards the end

Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Processing two instruments, each with a patch from the expansion Fractalism for Portal, automating the two Macros and the dry/wet sliders in LogicX. Demo starts with both instruments dry.

Old 3 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Fractalism has now been released, check out the updated specs in the first post.
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
πŸ–¨οΈ Show Printable Version
βœ‰οΈ Email this Page
πŸ” Search thread
πŸŽ™οΈ View mentioned gear