The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Cubase Template Shop opens this week
Old 17th July 2019
News Desk Editor

"Cubase Template Shop” is a specialized place for every Cubase Pro user. It provides industry standard sounding projects that can be open on any Cubase Pro installation and be freely modified. All projects are royalty free. Cubase Pro is one of, if not the most powerful DAW on the market today offering great selection of music production tools, virtual instruments and great sounding effects. Users know that Cubase Pro is powerful enough on its own to deliver great results. No third party plugins are required.

Face behind the project

Cubase Template Shop is created by Polish born, living in Malta DJ and music producer Robert Korzeniewski aka Mr. Root. "I've been using Cubase Pro since version 4 and I am faithful user ever since. What I have found while browsing the net is that there are plenty of services offering templates and ready to go projects for popular DAW’s such as Logic or Ableton. Cubase users are very much abandoned in this area with very limited options” - Robert said. His experience in music production is exceptional. He’s been working with such artist like 90’s dance star Rozalla, UK’s X-Factor artist Sean Smith, US house diva Pepper Mashay, Polish celebrity actress and singer Monika Jarosinska just to mention few. He remixed great acts such as KC and The Sunshine Band, Nile Rodgers, Bonnie Bailey (Hed Kandi, Fierce Angel Records) and his tracks have been supported by such iconic DJ’s like Carl Cox and Bob Sinclar. "My idea for this website is to provide templates and projects that are using ONLY stock Cubase Pro plugins and instruments. That is why every Cubase Pro user will be able to open and modify them without any problems”.

CTS is more than just the templates

The way all projects are designed is not just to provide professionally sounding tracks and songs but also to give many unexperienced producers the way to improve their mixing and production techniques. Each instrument and routing is clearly described and arranged in a simplest way possible, the projects are using full Cubase Pro potential of the powerful onboard channel strip, plugins and instruments. Each project is a finished product with arrangement and mastering done with Cubase onboard plugins. The constantly updated Blog section of the website features production tutorials, reviews and professional tips.

The future of CTS

At this moment CTS is offering projects and templates produced by Robert however he has plans to work with other professionals that are experienced Cubase Pro users. "I don’t want Cubase Template Shop to be just 'my website'. I truly believe that it can become a source great content produced by real industry professionals. I also have plans to produce sound packs for Hallion Sonic, loops, more video tutorials and other exclusive content for Cubase Pro users”.

For more information: https://www.cubasetemplateshop.com/
Old 11th August 2019
Here for the gear

Thank you for mentioning my website!
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

I prepared few new templates (70's Disco, Circuit House, Tech House 2) and also a great offer called Classic Pack with three Cubase Pro fully working templates/projects - from 70's disco, 80's synth pop to early 2000's disco house - in an amazing price just 59.95 Euro. Go to www.cubasetemplateshop.com to find out more.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search