The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Plink from Old Timer
Old 14th June 2018
Here for the gear

SamplesLoops Plink from Old Timer

Welcome to the wonderful world of Plink

I’m delighted to present Plink from Old Timer, a beautiful collection of plinky sounds to get your creative juices flowing and add extra sparkle to your tunes. To create this Kontakt instrument I sampled a wide variety of sources, including some old and new synths, vintage guitars, a banjolele, a music box, a beaten up piano plus others sounds, including ‘found’ sounds like kitchen glasses and a bicycle wheel.

Plink is available now at Sampleism

Plink has an easy-to-use UI, which features a drop-down Menu to choose your flavour of plink, a Tone control for extra clarity, a Sat knob to drive the plink, a Vel knob to adjust velocity sensitivity and a simple Attack/Decay envelope to tweak your sound.

As well as the main instrument, I've created a Plink Piano, a multi-sampled piano that goes from notes C0-D6, which has an additional knob to adjust the volume of the release samples.

Plink stats: 472Mb of samples, recorded at 24 bit, 48 kHz.

Happy trails now and best wishes, Old Timer.
Old 22nd June 2018
Here for the gear

New Plink Demo

I made a YouTube demo of all the plinky sounds in Plink. Hope you like it.

Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search