The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Pair the passive Roll Music Folcrom with the superbly flexible Crane Song Flamingo stereo mic-pre. Sum your mix with the beautifully clean or subtly coloured Flamingo sound.

Discussions

Summing Box For Synths? Cons?

...off the synths not being used? Hmmm, the box I linked is basically the same thing as a Roll Music Systems RMS216 Folcrom minus the pan/mute options. That one gets good reviews and has been used on some current major albums. It's a passive mixer btw aka no gain (passive resistor network = what goes...

View Post

Roll Music Systems announces Valveq and Price Drop!!

...know two exciting bits of news over here at Roll Music Systems. It’s been 15 years since we introduced the RMS216 Folcrom, luring you out of the box and into the analog world for only $775. Since then we’ve NEVER had a price increase, and we’re not going to start now! In fact, I’m happy...

View Post

Summing with flavours

That's funny...I have a 2 bus + and there are times I want more color, a thicker sonic footprint so to speak. There are good options on it and also inserts for external gear. That's part of the reason for going with the Dangerous. I can have a quote clean sound but can always add...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?