The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Seaboard RISE fuses the best of digital technology, materials technology, and industrial design. The result is an advanced instrument that restores everything we love about the design of acoustic instruments like the guitar. It has a simple and elegant frame. It’s easily portable. And it’s intuitively playable, as well as a joy to play.

Discussions

ROLI Seaboard Rise - worth it?

Just bought a Rise 49 and I'm loving it so far. A few thoughts, some related to things mentioned in this thread. Hardware: the Rise is heavy. I was kind of surprised by the weight of it. It's very well constructed with a fit and finish that obviously aspires to that whole minimalist Apple vibe...

View Post

April 2018 New Gear thread

Kawai K4r + Kawai MM-16 controller Modor NF-1. Always liked the sound of the formant filter on this.. Roli Seaboard RISE 49. Finally! Been wanting one for a while.. got it working with the included Equator synth and the Modal 002R so far abduction Akai MPC Live + 512GB SSD. Never tried an MPC before.. the X...

View Post

The Quest for Poly Aftertouch

...size of the pads is too small. I don’t know the Roli Block, but glides are easy on the Rise 49. The space under the “keys” is flat and just as easily played. It’s not good for everything. Sometimes I just want regular keys, so I bought a GEM S2. Great feeling keyboard with excellent...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides