The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Seaboard GRAND is a radically new musical instrument that reimagines the piano keyboard as a soft, continuous surface and puts expression back at your fingertips. Features

• Continuous touch
  • Intuitive pitch control
  • Glissando ribbons
  • Harmony between hardware and software
  • Equator sound engine

Discussions

April 2018 New Gear thread

Kawai K4r + Kawai MM-16 controller Modor NF-1. Always liked the sound of the formant filter on this.. Roli Seaboard RISE 49. Finally! Been wanting one for a while.. got it working with the included Equator synth and the Modal 002R so far abduction Akai MPC Live + 512GB SSD. Never tried an MPC before.. the X...

View Post

Moog One - old HUGE thread

Actually remember the fake image of a Roli Seaboard married to a MM that made its rounds shortly after One rumor? Maybe lobby for Moog to do a joint venture with Roli like dreadbox did with the Medusa!

View Post

The Quest for Poly Aftertouch

...search for a good poly AT controller for my Deckard's Dream. Here's a brief recap of what I've done: 1. Roli Seaboard Block. Hated the squishy action. Got rid of it. 2. Ensoniq synths from the 80s. Bought a VFX-SD but the seller shipped the wrong synth because he had already sold the VFX-SD. Ridiculous. I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?