The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Equator A groundbreaking new way to shape sound Equator is a powerful software synthesizer that unlocks the full potential of the Seaboard GRAND’s expressive capabilities. Together, they form a seamlessly integrated software and hardware experience that will spark creativity for producers, performers, and sound designers alike. Stunning Presets Equator ships with a fantastic library of presets, from accurate simulations of acoustic instruments, to synthesised layered effects. Multidimensional Modulation Use intuitive Strike, Bend, and Press gestures to control multiple parameters on each note, completely independently. Tailor each gesture’s response to your own unique playing style using customisable transfer curves. Hybrid Synthesis A mix of wavetable oscillators, Frequency Modulation, sample playback, multimode filters, and complex signal routing creates a powerful hybrid synthesis engine. Use different single-cycle waves for FM, layer with samples, send into several multi-mode filters with different configurations and outputs. 3 Wavetable Oscillators 2 Sample Playback Modules Frequency Modulation (FM) for all Oscillators 2 LFOs Flexible Routing and Filter Types (including Comb Filters)

Discussions

ROLI Seaboard Rise - worth it?

...25 or 49 and what you think of it - worth the money? Is it useful beyond with just the Equator software? Do you really use it that much or is it something of a "fad" that you will quickly tire of? And how is the wireless MIDI - stable or glitchy? Cheers

View Post

Linnstrument

...at expressive pitch gestures, but the Rise makes perfect sense if you already possess skills on the piano keyboard. Regarding Equator, they did a great job on its design and by coincidence the Dudek is my favorite Equator preset -- beautifully expressive and I love how the timbre changes so naturally in the Y-axis.

View Post

Equator Room Analyzer/Control Software for Q8 (mac)

I think you should start a new thread with a more direct title, good luck to you sir- its a disappointment that they went belly up the way they did

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?