The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

With a pair of premium VS Preamps onboard, plus superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance, and convenient USB bus power, QUAD-CAPTURE sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. Its compact, durable design and pristine sound makes it the perfect foundation for portable, multichannel computer-based productions on the go. With quality and performance that far exceeds its size and price, QUAD-CAPTURE stands at the head of its class.

Discussions

Steinberg UR22 vs Focusrite Scarlett 2i2

...and buffer size, and it didn't turn out to work really well with my laptop. Although, YMMV. I currently own Roland Quad-Capture and I love it. This is the best box I've ever owned. Drivers for Windows are insanely good. Pres and AD/DA conversion is also good (although, I cannot tell whether I felt any...

View Post

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

...dB (L), 0,6 dB (R) Corr Depth: 26,1 dB (L), 27,8 dB (R) Difference*: -43,8 dB (L), -43,7 dB (R) Roland Quad-Capture (IburiedPaul) 0.1 dB (L), 0.0 dB (R)..Corr Depth: 23,2 dB (L), 24,5 dB (R) Difference*: -43.5 dBFS (L), -44.8 dBFS (R) Universal Audio Apollo Twin MkII (EvgenyStudio) Main Outs To Line Ins: 5.9 dB (L), 5.9...

View Post

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

...(L), -45.3 dBFS (R) ECHO INDIGO io (bezen4uk) 0.6 dB (L), 0.6 dB (R), -43.8 dB (L), -43.7 dB (R) Roland Quad-Capture (IburiedPaul) 0.1 dB (L), 0.0 dB (R), -43.5 dBFS (L), -44.8 dBFS (R) Universal Audio Apollo Twin MkII (EvgenyStudio) Main Outs To Line Ins: 5.9 dB (L), 5.9 dB (R), -43.5 dBFS (L), -44.3 dBFS (R) Headphones...

View Post