The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Behringer RD-909 Rhythm Designer

...love to see Behringers take on one. Bet I’m not alone. (Uli, take note :-) ) The Barry 808, 909 and 101 are all preorders for me. I’d happily add a 303 and 606 to that mix, in spite of having the tt versions already.

View Post

Moog One - old HUGE thread

...Elecro-harmonix 16 sec delay with an ebow on the guitar, Pro one, MPC 60 for drums, MC-202, D-50, korg 01wfd, 909, SQ-10 for some sequencing along with the Doepfer sequencer. Recorded with all synth manipulations live to a DAT. So many takes ....aaah the good old days! re: One I'm also interested...though I don't have the...

View Post

Behringer RD-909 Rhythm Designer

End of the 90s 1000 DM (~500 Euro) 909 @ our local small town music store. And i, young 'n dumb, bought a drumstation and a cs1x. :facepalm: My Neighbour (his surname "behringer") catched it and sold it later for drugs to somebody else. :(

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides

Product Description

The TR-909 is an awesome analog drum machine! THE standard House and Techno beatbox. Sounds include kick, snare, hand clap, open and closed hi hats, low mid and hi toms, rim shot, ride and crash cymbals. Sounds are tweakable - attack, tone, tuning, decay, snap and accent. This machine does not sound like true acoustic drums, and we don't want it to. It has a unique and very loveable analog sound that's all its own! It is armed with Roland's DIN Sync and MIDI, individual outputs, external memory cartridges, and an essential shuffle & flam for great grooves. Use it as a sound module or program patterns, songs and beats into it...either way you'll be in analog drum heaven with the 909!