The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808 Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle Ten separate outputs via USB audio Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments High-quality construction with metal front panel Highly portable for mobile music making Includes DK-01 Boutique Dock for multiple-angle viewing Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment Compatible with optional Roland Boutique accessories

Discussions

Well, I've finally sold off my disused belongings...

...Korg Minilogue, Roland System-8 and the Scarlett 18i8. On the top level I have a Roland JX-03 (with keyboard), Roland TR-08, Novation PEAK, Waldorf Pulse 2 and my laptop. Oh, and also tucked away there is the first keyboard I ever saved up and bought back when I was 9 or 10 - a...

View Post

2nd hand TR08 or wait for RD808 ?

it only has 808 sounds audio is over usb

View Post

2nd hand TR08 or wait for RD808 ?

you could use it to control other sounds over MIDI, and least for the patterns.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides