The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

Ultra-compact recreation of the legendary TR-808 drum machine Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TR-808 Hands-on control including tone, level, tuning, and decay Added Compressor, Gain, Tune, and Pan for selected instruments Programmable via classic Step and Tap write modes Sequencer has 16 steps with 16 sub-steps for detailed patterns and rolls Continue playing beats even while switching between write modes LED display for easier navigation and fine control of tempo and shuffle Ten separate outputs via USB audio Dedicated, track-selectable trigger output for controlling external instruments High-quality construction with metal front panel Highly portable for mobile music making Includes DK-01 Boutique Dock for multiple-angle viewing Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered Built-in powered mini-speaker for instant enjoyment Compatible with optional Roland Boutique accessories

Discussions

I bought a load of hardware synths......because because I'm an idiot

...studio from scratch, I have bought (and sold) the following hardware... (in order of appearance) Waldorf Pulse 2 Korg Minilogue Novation Peak Roland System-8 Roland TR-08 (sold) Casio CZ-1 Elektron Analog Rytm mkII (sold) Akai S3000XL (+upgrades. for sale) Elektron Analog Heat mkII Mood Subsequent 37 Korg Prologue (sold due to tuning problem but re-bought) DSI Rev2 (sold) Korg Prologue Korg Monologue (for sale) DSI Rev2 (sold - still...

View Post

Which drum machines do you own?

...Roland TR-8S and NI Maschine, but here's a list of others that i've owned over the years: Roland TR-707 Roland TR-626 Roland TR-505 Roland TR-08 Roland R-8 Roland R-8m module (w/ 'Dance' and 'Electronic' cards along with a couple others) Boss DR-110 Boss DR-550mkII Sequential Drum-Traks Oberheim DX Casio RZ-1 Korg DDM-110 and DDM-220 Korg DDD-1 Korg MD-16 midi drum module Elektron Machinedrum-UW MkII (owned twice) Mattel Synsonics i guess these...

View Post

Dream Esoteric Vintage Synth Setup

...the following sometime in the future to add to the setup: Behringer Deepmind 12D or Roland JU-06A Behringer Pro-1 Behringer RD-8 or Roland TR-08 I also have a Lexicon MPX100 and Boss SE-70 effects units to hook up to the mixer for additional effects. Along with this I've got all kinds of effects pedals that I can...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides