The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Description

STUDIO-CAPTURE, Roland once again raises the performance standard for computer-based audio production. The latest addition to the acclaimed CAPTURE family boasts 12 premium-grade mic preamps, an industry first for a compact USB audio interface. A total of 16 audio inputs, 10 audio outputs, and MIDI I/O offers massive connectivity for pro-level setups, all in a single, tabletop unit that fits easily into a travel bag. Other top-flight features include 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, comprehensive front-panel metering, XLR monitor outputs with dedicated level control, dual headphone outputs, rock-solid drivers with VS STREAMING technology, and much more. Durable, portable, and ready to take on large-scale recording projects both in the studio and on the road, STUDIO-CAPTURE stands head and shoulders above all other USB audio interfaces on the market.

Discussions

Presonus announces Quantum Thunderbolt DC Coupled Audio Interface

Hey it's that guy! The guy who says he doesn't use amp sims or VSTi's and doesn't get why people are hung up on latency!

View Post

Audio interface with lots of line inputs?

Hi I’m thinking of buying the Roland Studio Capture to replace my Focusrite 18i8. I need at least 16 line inputs and at least 6 regular outputs. Don’t need more than 1 mic pre amp, so I was wondering if there is any (cheaper?) alternative? Or should I go the multitrack mixer route? It does need...

View Post

Computer Requirements for Roland Studio-Capture

Hello all, I'm looking to get a Roland Studio-Capture in order to record fairly large drum set, but I'm unsure if my existing laptop will be up to the job or not. I looked for information on minimum requirements on the Roland site and couldn't find anything. I've got an Acer Nitro 5, technical specs as...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?