The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The SH-101 is very cool, especially for techno, drum&bass and ACID! It's a monophonic bass synthesizer. Its sound lies somewhere between the TB-303 and a Juno bass sound. It has a lot of simple but cool features. You can control the VCF, pitch, LFO or all from the pitch bender. It has a white noise generator, arpeggiator with up, down and up/down patterns and a simple real-time sequencer. The LFO offers random, sine, square or noise waveforms. And normal or auto portamento effects give you that elastic bass sound. There are external clock inputs for the sequencer and arpeggiator, CV/GATE inputs and outputs and a CV hold pedal.

Discussions

Behringer MS-101 Analogue Synthesizer

...walkthrough videos (30 + 8 mins), super inspiring to see how he uses the 101. Was close to buying the SH-101 then my buddy sent me the InstaG videos of the Behringers. Trying to decide if it's worth the wait.

View Post

Moog One - old HUGE thread

...I did this with Tetsu Inoue. Can't remember the date...too many records since then...thinking 92. All analog. Jupiter 8, Sh-101, Ms-20, Juno 106, Elecro-harmonix 16 sec delay with an ebow on the guitar, Pro one, MPC 60 for drums, MC-202, D-50, korg 01wfd, 909, SQ-10 for some sequencing along with the Doepfer sequencer....

View Post

Behringer MS-101 Analogue Synthesizer

...the DX-7 when it came along. Other band members of my first band (Staja Tanz) had minimoog, SK-10, TR-606, TR-808, and SH-101. Good times! Below you can see my 202 between the 808 and 101. I'm playing the guitar. That is another 101 hidden by the 808. The Juno 6 was borrowed. It...

View Post

Video Guides