The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

MULTI-FORMAT SYNC FOR COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTS The SBX-1 lets computers and electronic instruments communicate and synchronize with each other. It supports a vast array of both analog and digital devices through DIN SYNC, MIDI and USB, and any of these can be the master clock source. You can use the SBX-1 itself as the master sync and control your external devices with its rock-steady internal clock. With hands-on control over timing and groove, and support for CV/GATE, the SBX-1 is far from just an ordinary sync box.

Discussions

Roland SBX-1 Sync Box

Sorry if it's been posted but have y'all seen this? Roland SBX-1 Sync Box Lets You Connect All Your Gear Together & Swing It Curious to see the price point. I've always been a bit too stingy to spring for Innerclock.

View Post

Roland SBX-1 sync box not working

Yeah, good luck with that. If your sbx-1 works on other computers and if other sbx-1's don't work on your computer then there is probably nothing wrong with the sbx-1. Seems to me you shoud be warning people about your computer instead of roland.

View Post

Trying to pick a Hardware Sequencer is sort of maddening

...all. These stand-alone sequencers would then be locked to the MPC or PT or internal or another sync box like the Roland. But, all this kind of connectivity and flow is new to me, so it’s definitely a learning experience. Thanks for your insights!

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?