The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The M-1000 10-channel Digital Line Mixer is a 1U rackmount mixer designed to mix digital signals of varying sample rates. The M-1000 comes with four stereo S/PDIF digital inputs and a stereo analog input—all with 24-bit/96kHz sound quality—making it perfect for mixing electronic musical instruments and recording gear equipped with digital outputs. The M-1000 can even mix audio from a PC via its USB port. Word Clock is also provided, and multiple units can be linked for greater mixing power.

Discussions

Oberheim Matrix 1000 firmware hacks

...have a Matrix 1000 and an eeprom burner. I have used the eeprom burner to read out the firmware of the M1000 as I wanted to fix that famous Env1 Sustain firmware bug, but while I'm at it I was wondering if there are any other useful hacks that could be applied to the firmware. Do...

View Post

KIWI-1000 Upgrade for ECC/Oberheim Matrix-1000

Saw this on the KiwiTechnics website: Kiwi-1000 Upgrade for the Oberheim M1000 rockout

View Post

1U rack synth Gems

...work with it, but I was left completely meh’d. I also briefly thought I had an Obie M1000, but the eBay seller bailed on the auction after I bought it, I suspect because I led him to believe he wouldn’t get away with dumping a malfunctioning unit on me. This came about because he...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?