The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Second generation D-50 style synthesis. The D-10 is a Digital Linear Arithmetic Synthesizer and the D-110 is its upgraded rackmount version. Capable of decent acoustic sounds and great new synth-type sounds the D-10/110 is a great and cheaper alternative to the popular D-50. It has a confusing synthesis / editing method composed of tones, partials and timbres. Basically it all boils down to tricky programming which, if you know what your doing, can have interesting and unique results. On-board drum sounds, reverb effects and internal / external memory storage are also a plus. The D-110 rackmount version adds 6 individual outputs, and the follow-up D-20 keyboard version adds an 8-track sequencer. Definitely worth a listen for any musician on a budget!

Discussions

Roland D-10 / D-110 firmware

I'm looking for eprom dumps of the latest Roland D-10 and D-110 firmware and was wondering if anyone has these? I've tried contacting Roland (because I found posts about people getting lucky this way) but they don't have eproms for these machines any longer. D-10 - the latest version should be 1.12. To check your...

View Post

synthesizers synthesizers synthesizers

...a decent setup. My favourite synthesiser today...it always changes every week whatever I am using or programming...currently is the Roland D10...I love that thing just got it second hand after I did some work for Roland with the Roland D05 etc. last month. Back in the day we used a lot of D110 and I...

View Post

New Sony PCM-D10

Anyone know how this Sony D10 would compare to the Tascam DR-100MKIII?

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?