The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

SEMI-MODULAR PLUG-OUT SYNTHESIZER WITH CV/GATE AND EURORACK COMPATIBILITY The SYSTEM-1m is a semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability and a unique design that can be used as a Eurorack module, tabletop synth, or 19” rackmount unit. In addition to being a powerful standalone instrument, the SYSTEM-1m has external inputs and an array of CV/Gate connections that allow it to be re-patched and to interface with other modular synthesizer systems. The SYSTEM-1m’s CV/Gate connections combined with its ability to load classic Roland PLUG-OUT synth models like the SH-101 and PROMARS give it power and flexibility that is simply unparalleled.

Discussions

Roland System 1

Hey guys. I have a problem. I use ableton and system-1m. to control it I send MIDI signal through trkator audio 10. Every time I add any effect in ableton or open the menu, my synth settings defaults to noise. And I need to make sound from the beginning. Did anyone have this problem? Thanks

View Post

Roland files trademarks for 303 and 808 designs in Germany

Like the System 1M - dsp synthesis completely Eurorack compatible. The System 8 synth engine The TR8s The Aira FX modules for Eurorack like Torcido and Bitrazer. Most of the drum and percussion division is industry standard and leading the pack. TD50, TD17, SPDSX, TM6 Pro etc..... People just want to continue to repeat these myths, even when they are...

View Post

Any news from Roland ?

Dropping out of markets where they're successful makes no sense, and they're not silent: VT-4 is only a few months old, and various AIRA things have been released throughout last year. To quote something I've said elsewhere: That's where the feeling of silence comes from. They also moved towards using their own events or DJ/Synth focused ones*...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides