The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The sophisticated 88-note A-90 keyboard offers the unsurpassed Roland PA-4 piano feel with channel aftertouch and a comprehensive collection of master controller functions. By adding the VE-RD1 Piano Expansion Board, the A-90 is transformed into the A-90EX, a 64-voice digital piano/synthesizer with 128 tones, true stereo piano samples and built-in effects. Four independent MIDI Outs, 20 assignable controllers, large buttons derived from the JD-800 and patch names for virtually all Roland sound modules and SR-JV80 Series expansion boards make the A-90/A-90EX powerful yet very user friendly. Features

• 88-note PA-4 hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch
  • Powerful digital piano/synthesizer when expanded with the VE-RD1
  • 64-voice polyphony, 128 tones, onboard effects with the VE-RD1
  • True stereo piano samples with the VE-RD1
  • Four MIDI Outs for 64 MIDI channels; 8 zones
  • Built-in patch names for Roland sound modules and SR-JV80 Series expansion boards
  • Also expandable with VE-JV1 or VE-GS1 voice expansion boards
  • Bender; pitch wheel; modulation wheel; 20 assignable controllers o 64 user patch locations; 64 additional patches using an M-512E RAM card
  • Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the RD-700 Expandable Keyboard.

Discussions

Roland Integra-7 destroying Jupiter-50/80?

...those are just the categorizations and words used by the Roland's marketing people. With a good MIDI Controller like the Roland A-90 or the new A-88 and A-49, offering a dedicated SuperNATURAL mode, created for the Integra-7, the I-7 can serve as a performance tool as well, as shown in the following video clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AArxdydlZGk AArxdydlZGk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpqzQ9xJMC0 GpqzQ9xJMC0

View Post

Ultimate Keybed Thread(models and manufacturers listed)

...Piano A-50 (76): Matsu****a SK-376-DW (polyphoner Aftertouch) A-70 (76): Fatar TP/8S, alte Version (schwerer und straffer als die Aktuelle) A-80 (88): Matsu****a SK-688 A-90 (88): Matsu****a PA-4A88-F (J-Wire, Poly AT) AX-1 (49): Fatar TP/7BA AX-7 (49): Fatar TP/7BA Alpha Juno-1 (49): Matsu****a SK-391 Alpha Juno 2 (61): Matsu****a SK-361 D-50 (61): Matsu****a SK-361 D-70 (76): Matsu****a SK-776 DJ-70(MKII)(37): Fatar TP/7BA E-600 (61): Fatar TP/9S E-80 (61): Fatar...

View Post

Any Roland A-90 users that could help me solve a MIDI issue?

Hello, I'm encountering the same issue! I just got my A-90 and have had zero success with logic X. Any advice would be great.

View Post