The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

If you’re looking for keyboard controllers that you can use in the studio, on-stage, or anywhere you feel inspired, look no further than the A-800PRO. Combining the best of Roland engineering with Cakewalk’s legendary ease-of-use, the A-800PRO has the features and feel you need to get the most out of your music performances and productions. Features

• Velocity-sensitive 61 keys with channel aftertouch
  • Inspiring feel and response for serious players
  • 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport and more
  • 8 Dynamic Pads for finger drumming and MIDI triggering
  • Sure-grip Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
  • Expand playability with sustain and expression pedals (available separately)
  • USB Bus Powered — no AC adaptor required (AC adaptor is an optional)
  • Durable Roland-quality manufacturing and craftsmanship
  • Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
  • Supports Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Discussions

[Urgent] M-Audio Axiom 61 (2nd gen) VS Roland A-800 Pro VS ROLAND PCR-800

...one of the most essential, the keyboard: Which one is better? M-Audio Axiom 61 (2nd gen) B-Stock - Thomann UK Cyberstore Roland A-800 Pro - Thomann UK Cyberstore or ROLAND PCR-800 My use: Sometimes, I have to do retro music which require those arpeggios (pitch modulation is all good here) but my primary use would be for orchestral music, so...

View Post

20 years later, I'm loving hardware and building up my studio again.

...missing that physical connection between you and the instrument. I even tried CC mapping common control parameters from my Roland A-800 Pro controller to the soft-synths, and whilst that was better, it's just not the same. For me. I can't explain why. Since then I've been researching the crap out of physical synths to see...

View Post

MOTU Micro Lite Sometimes Hangs/Locks Up on Wakes/Restarts

Yes, just the one microlite. Other USB items always connected include Roland A-800 Pro MIDI controller, CC121 controller, Line6 Tone Port DI, Tranzport, iLok and eLicenser, mouse, and keyboard. Sometimes connect Maschine, Alesis Control Pad, Beatstep Pro, printer, and my iPod. The microlite is the only one that gives me trouble. I...

View Post

Video Guides