The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Rode NTK Valve Condenser Microphone offers valve performance at an affordable price. Large 1” capsule with gold plated diaphragm Class “A” valve circuitry Hand selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve Dedicated power supply Internal capsule shock mounting Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient Active Electronics Valve/tube impedance converter with bipolar output buffer Capsule 1.00" Polar Pattern Cardioid Address Type Side Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz Output Impedance 200Ω Maximum SPL 158dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load) Maximum Output Level 29.0mV Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 12dB-A

Discussions

What vocal mic did you use today

Rode NTK + MA5 + Apogee Rosetta First real drive around the block with the NTK *or* the MA5 on vocal duties, so figured I'd try them together! ;) Picked up the NTK a year ago and just haven't really gotten to try it on a proper vocal session yet. Pretty pleased actually, smooth...

View Post

Vocal Microphones - Which Song Used Which - The Ultimate List

...- OK computer (along with a U47) RODE NT1A - Amy Winehouse - Valerie RODE NT1A - Friendly Fires - Friendly Fires RODE NTK - Portishead - Third RODE NTK - Nickelback - Someday (song) SE ELECTRONICS SE2000a - Amy Winehouse SE ELECTRONICS Z3300a - Ed Sheeran SHURE BETA 58 - U2 - No lines on the horizon SHURE BETA 58 -...

View Post

Building a new rig. Need help pleasssseeee

...ARoom has the Mac Pro 3,1 Running Pro tools HD9 with the 192s, C24, 2Avalon 747s, Rode NTK (Original), some keyboards and a couple guitars, & MPC. Relatively light stuff compared to most of y’all here lol. I was thinking i could run the Mac Pro 1,1 with my spare 192 that i...

View Post

Video Guides