The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The NT-1 is Røde's new version of their popular large diaphragm condenser microphone. The capsule is a HF6 low noise gold sputtered membrame. It has an an internal shockmount from Rycote built in. Self noise is only 4.5 dBA so the microphone is very precise. The grille is a nickel plated one, with an extra ceramic firearm coating, both the body and grille are scratch risistent. It comes with a "dual-Lyre" external shockmount (Rycote) and a stainless steel pop shield. .

Discussions

A simple mod for the early Rode NT1 from Jim Williams

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that pedigree a lot of people hate them for their scratchy brightness. I went looking for info on GS and found this thread: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/geekslutz-forum/452216-rode-nt1-capsule-replacement.html After wading through a lot of opinions and the...

View Post

Slate Digital Launches The VIRTUAL MICROPHONE SYSTEM

...technology coming up in KC with my old friend Tech N9ne many years ago. Back then it was the Rode NT1 and AKG Solidtube in the sub $1K range that we had access to, both of those have issues to deal with IMHO, and a VMS back then would have been heaven for us....

View Post

Mic shopping, looking for value

...441 Flex if you can find one) -iSK 2B Beauty if you can find one -Maybe that new version of the Rode NT1 -an Audio Technica AT4040 might be worth a look but they can be pretty bright too. -Oktava MK219, MK319, or MK012 (MK012 is a pencil mic with a medium-large capsule) Some of these might require spending...

View Post

Video Guides