The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The Fireface UFX+ becomes the center of any multitrack studio because it is able to handle up to 94 channels I/O with ease. With unprecedented flexibility, compatibility, the inclusion of DURec (Direct USB Recording) and RME’s famous low latency hardware and driver designs, the Fireface UFX+ raises the bar to new heights. Packed with features not found on its older sibling, including MADI I/O (188 channels of I/O, 128 channels more than the Fireface UFX), a more powerful DSP, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt™ technology, and a new optional remote control firmly places the RME Fireface UFX+ as the new reference in multitrack recording, mixing and monitoring.

Discussions

Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance Data Base

...but I did manage to get some numbers done on the new UFX+ under USB3 , TB to come later. RME Fireface UFX+ : USB3 : The UFX+ is not of the same driver family of the UFX/UCX/BF , instead its listed under the MADIFace USB3 driver family , which will explain the driver version...

View Post

JUNE 2018 New Gear Thread

...to upgrade again. i was entirely happy with UFX and still am, but wanted the advantage of MADI interfacing on UFX+ so i can have substantially bigger number of i/o. for starters, i re-use my ADI-8 DS, but later, i'm probably looking at SPL Maddison 16i/o and/or Mytek 8x192 as my...

View Post

What's the "best" audio interfaces below $3500 for 16+ (line) inputs?

...it's rather flexible and also can control stuff that "should have been on the front" but if u get the UFX+ I'm not sure if buy a remote that expensive but maybe if I realize I really need it. But is there an answer to the question of the thread. What interface is the best?...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides