The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

60 channels of audio! Digitally controlled high-end preamps, reference class converters and full 192 kHz operation. Ultra-low latency operation with USB and FireWire, combined with the legendary RME driver stability and maintenance. Including active jitter suppression, professional reference level support, advanced stand-alone functionality, RME's unique DIGICheck metering and analysis toolbox, and - of course - nearly identical operation and features on Windows PC and Mac.

Discussions

Evaluating AD/DA loops by means of Audio Diffmaker

...(L), 0.5 dB (R) Corr Depth: 19,1 dB (L), 21,0 dB (R) Difference*: -39.9 dB (L), -41.2 dB (R) RME Fireface UFX (didier.brest) XLR outputs 1-2 to TRS inputs 3-4: 0,8 dB (L), 0,7 dB (R) Corr Depth: 18,5 dB (L), 20,1 dB (R) Difference: -38,9 dBFS (L), -40,3 dBFS (R) TRS outputs 5-6 to TRS inputs...

View Post

I don’t need no stinkin’ patchbay

This was something I did not understand until I purchased my patchbay, and it made me wonder how I ever got along without it. The magic of a patchbay (to me) is the 'normal', 'half-normal' & 'thru' patch relationships they offer. Essentially, you'll do what octatonic described.. The top row of patchbay connections are ALL...

View Post

Project dac s2

...post, wire 3 to rca sleeve, shield not connected to rca so that should be fine. Connected to adat2 of rme ufx and shows connection via 96k via optical input on front panel of Pro-ject s2, but no audio to monitors or headphones. All adat output chanels show signal on ufx. Hoping someone with...

View Post

Video Guides