The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MasterMind PCB is an all-in-one audio loop switcher and MIDI controller for use on pedalboard. 10 audio loops, 4 of which are stereo capable and series/parallel switchable Flexible outputs that can be configured as a stereo pair or as A/B outputs for switching between two amps 4 function switches for amplifier channel control Internal line mixer for parallel effect configuration An integrated tuner A full-featured MIDI controller that can send any type of MIDI message

Discussions

Your set-up for quickly changing guitar pedals for synths

These guys make tons of stuff that'll probably help: RJM Music Technology - Creators of Mastermind GT LT PBC I have the Mastermind PBC + a pedalboard + Voodoo Labs power supply and it's fantastic. Yes you may need an additional box if you care about line vs. instrument level.

View Post

Fender telecaster, do I need IT?

...I am working on how I want the electronics set up. I am working on a method to use my RJM Mastermind GT to select pickups and their voices. If I cannot implement my design for some reason, I will use standard switches. Closest to the neck will be a Cycfi Nu2 Multi hexaphonic pickup....

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides