Unfiltered Audio G8 Native Plugin by Tommy Zai
G8 Dynamic Gate by Unfiltered Audio is a full-featured, yet user-friendly gate plugin that is versatile, sounds great, has negligible latency, and a low CPU hit. The interface is clean and efficient. In addition to excelling at usual noise gating (threshold, reduction, mix controls, AHR envelope, etc.), the G8 is also capable of tremolo chopping, bouncing ball and stutter FX, trajectory panning, transient shaping, granular synthesis, grain removal, etc.
• Inviting GUI
• Shallow learning curve
• Wet/Dry control for parallel gating, compression, expansion, etc.
• Latency-compensation dry signal
• Low (if any) latency
• Configurable real-time display
• RMS and Peak style metering
• Easy mix balancing
• MIDI clip triggering
• Advanced routing and Customizable side-chaining
• Enthusiastic developer
• DRM Free. “When you buy it, you own it. No serial numbers, dongles, or forced internet connections” — Unfiltered Audio
• Fantastic price
The G8 inspires creativity and is very approachable. To quote another reviewer, "[The G8 is] the Ultimate Gate." I highly recommend this plugin to anyone working with digital audio. Tommy Zai gives the G8 Dynamic Gate two stuttering thumbs up. Thank you, Unfiltered Audio, for creating another fine audio plugin.