Korg taktile-25 by 303
- looks amazing, the cleanest controller on the market
- extremely easy to use with ableton, logic, etc.
- full size keys, nice action on mod & pitch wheel
- x/y touchpad assignable, very easy to use too.
- drum pads double as chord macros w/tons of scales
- arpeggiator is easy and has lots of patterns
- can toggle between DAW control and assignable controllers easily. This feature is AWESOME.
- very stable, feels locked to my desk
- auto-off mode doesn't waste OLED life and allows you to keep it plugged in
- no aftertouch for $250 is unusual
- LEDs do not diffuse well in button material, they just are centered and bright
- drum pads are kind of cheap and have an audible tap when contact is made
- side-mounted i/o port is annoying, should be in back ? keys feel kind of bendy, could have a bit more weight to them
- just feels a bit plasticky and cheap (more like m-audio than like novation or akai) because unit is hollow plastic with no interior dampening. Compare this with the novations with aluminum shell and wood sides at similar price point.