The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Eisenberg Einklang

Eisenberg Einklang

4.5 4.5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

While using Einklang I feel like mad musician, painting musical wonderfully insane tracks.

1st December 2013

Eisenberg Einklang by Tommy Zai

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
Eisenberg Einklang

Einklang by Eisenberg Audio is a fascinating soft synth. It is unlike any other. According to Eisenberg, “Einklang re-synthesizes sounds using instrument models.” I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but I soon understood what this meant sonically. Underneath a cool-looking, user-friendly, fun-to-use GUI, there are instrument models that are based on AIS Technology. Users select timbres and then use a simple, but powerful morphing triangle to create unique tones and harmonics. Einklang reminds me a little of Synplant — very intuitive! However this VSTi is geometrical and non-organic in nature. At first I was skeptical. There aren’t many controls on this thing, but it didn’t take me long to realize the power that is hidden inside the turn of a few controls. Some of the features I dig are:

• Easy to generate sounds
• Inspires creativity; does not suck the life out of creative process
• Fun to use
• GUI changes color according to tone
• Fully MIDI controllable parameters
• Strong tone/color control via triangle feature
• 510 tone colors that can be morphed
• Sounds great
• Responsive developer support

While using Einklang I feel like mad musician, painting musical wonderfully insane tracks. I am creating music and that’s what’s important, right? Thank you Eisenberg for breaking new ground and producing something new for eMusicians, producers, DJs, etc. Tommy Zai gives Einklang two thumbs up!

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ...
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search