The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Seismic Audio SA-412 Slant

Seismic Audio SA-412 Slant

4.5 4.5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Extreme bass and mid-range response

25th July 2013

Seismic Audio SA-412 Slant by needsLITHIUM

• Sound Quality 4 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5

Great sounding guitar cabinet. Solid construction, hand crafted, etc. The only down side is that they are only available in 8 ohms, but that is ok for how I use it. It has very powerful bass and mid range response, and the highs are still by no means 'weak'. The presence is also very good, as even at the same volume as other amps, this cabinet tends to cut through a lot more, no matter what head I actually use... 4 ohm heads do tend to over accentuate the bass frequencies, however, but anything running at 8 ohms sounds wonderful. It is rated as having a 400 Watt RMS ceiling, and peak Wattage handling goes all the way up to 800 Watts... I have only pushed this thing to 600 Watts, so I don't know how it would handle the full 800, but it was crystal clear, even at that extreme volume...

No complaints! Also, at a price point of $229.99 USD, can't really go wrong... They are hand built in Tennessee, United States. I don't know if they are available in other countries, though I do know you can have them shipped to most anywhere in the US (I live in Florida), despite them being a very small company... I have seen threads on here regarding the use of their cables, and I have a few of those, both 1/4" and XLR... so far, so good!

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Seismic Audio SA-412 Slant
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search