The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
KORG nanoKONTROL 2

Korg nanoKONTROL2 - Black

4.35 4.35 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Slimlime USB MIDI controller.

26th October 2012

Korg nanoKONTROL2 - Black by AL_4224

• Sound Quality N/A
  • Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 3.25
KORG nanoKONTROL 2

The nanoKONTROL 2 is a fantastic little midi controller for getting some hands on control over your DAW. Yes its small and a little fiddly, but no-one should be complaining when you consider it only costs £45.

-Transport controls are very useful, and I find myself reaching for them all the time. Much nicer to use than a computer keyboard or mouse.

-Faders work nicely, and don't feel as flimsy as they look. However fader travel is a little short and this limits their usefulness for some applications.

-Knobs work nicely too, and they gave a finer level of control than I expected.

-Solo, mute, record buttons for each track are great too.

-Gives control over 8 tracks, which Is just what you need when starting out. However a fader for the master channel as on the first version wouldn't go amiss.

-"Plug and Play" compatability for most setups. No need to install any drivers. Some very basic setup may be required within your DAW.

-Oh and the black version looks very neat with its red lighted buttons. Overall design is sleek and clean, very nice.

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... KORG nanoKONTROL 2
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search