The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Clavia Nord Piano 2 HA88

4.75 4.75 out of 5, based on 1 Review

5th July 2012

by SmoothVibe

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75

I'm a hardcore keyboardist, having played most of the modern keyboards on the planet. I am going to buy myself a Clavia Nord Piano 2, it's an easy choice. It beats all keyboards I've ever played, incl. keyboards such as Yamaha S90, Yamaha Motif XF8, Yamaha MOX8, Korg Kronos, Roland Fantom X8, Roland V-Piano, all other Clavia Nord keyboards and a lot of software synths as well.

What's so incredible about this keyboard is its expressiveness, it has the best keys I've ever played! Combining that with some really fat sounds and simple to use interface makes it extremely musical...! It comes with Nord Sample Library and Nord Piano Library and you can pump it up with more sounds in the future. Even with 88 hammered keys it weights much less than most other keyboards in the genre, ~18 kg, so it is not very painful to move around.

If you are a keyboardist and you are looking for an upgrade, look no more. This is the keyboard to get. I want to layer many of these into my studio and live productions, awesome product...!!!

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Clavia Nord Piano 2 HA88
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search