The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Sausage Fattener By DADA Life

Dadalife Sausage Fattener

4.5 4.5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Plugin Emulation of the classical tube warmth. With just a few clicks, you can add a completely different character to your mix! boosting the low end and manipulating with the entire attitude!

3rd February 2012

Dadalife Sausage Fattener by Emil321

• Sound Quality 4 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
Sausage Fattener By DADA Life

When I first heard this bad boy in action, it completely blew my mind! I mean managing to capture such attitude, whilst maintaining the clarity of a good mix with the help just two simple controls!

The ‘Sausage Fattener’ from DADA Life, really is a true example of quality and not quantity. With just the help of two knobs you can change the sound of your mix completely!
Now I have tried varies of other tube/warmth emulations out there on the market to date, but for this price point, I still haven’t managed to come across, anything quite like this.

Being a person who like the term “quality and not quantity” and pretty much live by it, I have a very simplistic setup of only two mic pre inputs, on my audio interface. So the more clarity and features I can bring in to a mix with, having to rely on 13 mics, is a BIG bonus in my book. I normally record drums with two mic’s and depending on what setup I use, the bass doesn’t always appear as clear as I would want it. Now it might just be a matter of boosting the low end and adding a hard compression, but it still doesn’t fell, or sound the way a good, punchy kick drum should.

I am also a very big fan of this tool as a mastering plugin, as it really gives the entire mix, that good warm feeling, no other plugin does. Again the simplicity they’ve managed to capture within this plugin, has again blown my mind! managing to pack all these features and characteristics of it all, down to two knob! WOW!!??I would recommend anyone who’s depressed because the can’t get the attitude their looking for, to go out and buy this beast! top nudge quality in a small packed!

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Sausage Fattener By DADA Life
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search