The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews   Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Brian May Guitar

5 5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Made in Korea, this is a nice restatement of Brian May's guitar. The fit and finish on my model, the gold color, is excellent. The range of sounds that can be obtained from the three pickups and the phase switches produces a fine pallette of tone colors.

1st January 2012

by bern21

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5

Here's the skinny: Get one and enjoy it. Made in Korea, this is a nice restatement of Brian May's guitar, and, by Brian May himself. The fit and finish on my model, the gold color, is excellent. The range of sounds that can be obtained from the three pickups and the phase switches produces a fine palette of tone colors. Low cost (low price and additional 15% off at Musician's Friend). Here are sounds you will not get from your Strat, Tele, or Les Paul. The pickups have nice Hi-Fi'esh voices and can be combined in series, both in-phase and various choices of out-of-phase settings. The neck is set, not obviously bolted-on. The frets, scale length, tremolo, tuners, when combined, create a package that will grace the locker of any guitar player. New tones always perk me up. Here is a way to have some fun, write new tunes, and get new sounds. Just what the New Year needs! Go for it!

• Gear Database

• By Gearbot
Loading mentioned products ... Brian May Guitar
Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search