Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core by Namarco

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core

Hello everyone,
I purchased an Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core about a month ago and immediately I was able to see its strengths and weaknesses.
Aesthetically beautiful and solid. Equipped with 4 comfortable front doors and as many 8 on the rear, 2 headphones outputs and 2 front reamp outputs.
The sound is very clean and transparent and the AD / DA conversion is very precise. Antelope plugins give an extra touch to the sound that passes through it appreciably even from very low latency.
A very interesting and high quality interface.
The only drawback is the connection management software that is not immediately understandable and easy to use, therefore certainly to be improved at least in a Windows environment.

1 week ago

Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core by Nightshiftbeatz

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5

This audio interface was bought for use in a small home studio. It features multiple input & output options, which makes it really useful to connect with other devices.
The audio quality is pristine, 100% high end, and the FPGA FX are surprisingly cheap and awesome.
I use it with a 2019 macbook pro retina and the drivers are fully stable.Connected with a thunderbolt 3, it gives 32 audio channels to/from the computer.
Another key element of the package is the Control Panel software, and it is important to note that this is crucial to realising the potential provide by the impressive hardware features.
It seems that there will be even more FPGA FX from third parties in the future, so I'm looking forward to it.
In conclusion, i really enjoy and totally recommend this audio interface!

Attached Thumbnails
Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core-preview.jpg  
1 week ago

Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core by studiorecording

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5

Antelope Audio Orion Studio Synergy Core:

In completing a New Build and update of our Studio we chose the Orion Studio SC.

The Sound Quality is excellent and the Mic/Line preamps' are Warm and Accurate.

Having used most of the Plugin Manufacturers we find the Phase Linearity close to the Analog Counterparts in the Studio SC. So this allows us to use out board AFX without loading the CPU...

I think we are all aware of the Clocking attributes of the Antelope and is built in.

We had multiple interfaces merged together and with the Studio SC and an Orion Studio 32+ we have replaced our interfaces completely.

PS: The technical support has been excellent, not that we have needed much.

Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search