The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
PreSonus StudioLive 32 Series III

2 2 out of 5, based on 1 Review

I'M DONE WITH PRESONUS! I have never made a bad review before, but it's time. This review is about Presonus. Simply stated, if you're a professional, Presonus is not the way to go. I'm sure there are exceptions but IMO, If you want solid gear that lasts, look elsewhere.

12th February 2020

PreSonus StudioLive 32 Series III by hidden studio

• Sound Quality 3 out of 5
  • Ease of use 1 out of 5
  • Features 3 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 1 out of 5
  • Overall: 2

I'M DONE WITH PRESONUS!
I have never made a bad review before, but it's time. This review is about Presonus. Simply stated, if you're a professional, Presonus is not the way to go. I'm sure there are exceptions but IMO, If you want solid gear that lasts, look elsewhere.

Let's face it, if you rely on your gear for an income, you need reliable gear. Presonus customer support is seriously lacking. Their priority is obviously sales. Once sold, you go to the bottom of the totem poll. TIP: If you have a serious tech issue and you want attention, call the sales dept.

I've had the board a few months, and still Presonus won't fix the issues. They need to replace this so at least I have something I can sell. The board has both major and minor issues, mostly firmware related. The functionality is buggy, difficult to use, doesn't recall properly, half the time the board won't pass signal until it's turned off and on several times. Overall very underwhelming. Presonus often looks like the best deal ( features / cost ). But really how good of a deal is it if it doesn't work as expected or for any length of time? In fact, in 25 years of experience as a professional musician, the two companies I would sideline first are Focusrite and Presonus. It's interesting that none of my Berhinger gear has every failed, but I've got nearly 10 grand in dead or dying Presonus and Focusrite gear. My predating Avalon, Vintech, and UA gear all still works. And to compare tech support. UA rushed me a replacement before I shipped out a failed unit, and that was way outside of warranty. IMO, Presonus is giving me the run around until my warranty runs out.

Buyers Beware.

Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search