The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core

Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core

5 5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Antelope's Discrete 8 Synergy Core is absolutely a must for audio professionals! The interface boasts the most premium quality converters and preamps, ease of use and setup. Superior clocking as well as DSP powered plugins and optional AFX2DAW.

1 week ago

Antelope Discrete 8 Synergy Core by BcMusic615

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
Antelope Audio Discrete 8 Synergy Core

I recently purchased the Discrete 8 Synergy Core from Vintage King for my professional home studio. For many years I have used MOTU's 828 mk3 hybrid and wanted something with better clocking and higher quality converters. Upon installation, I was truly blown away by the sound quality! Setup was quick and easy and I was up and running in no time. The preamps sound beautiful and the build quality is rugged and total pro! My mixes have never sounded better! The Discrete 8 also has DSP powered plugins and microphone modeling with a plethora of the finest models of the most sought after mic preamps, compressors, eq's and more, freeing up your computer's processing power. They sound GREAT!

I had a minor issue that I needed to contact customer support and they were courteous and friendly and completely resolved my issue.

As a music professional I rely on quality gear to make a living and Antelope Audio is my choice from here on. The quality is incredible and you can find any system they offer to suit your needs. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase!

Review Tools
Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search